Many consider 2016 to be one of the worst years to date. I vehemently disagree if we are discussing this on a national or even worldwide scale; however, if we are considering things from a personal matter, 2016 was, for me, both one of the best and one of the worst years of my life. My wife and I celebrated our first year of marriage, I came to exciting conclusions about the Bible that have offered more peace than I can describe, I started school at a new college, and I made tons of new friends and contacts. At the same time, 2016 was a rough year: due to my personal convictions, I lost the respect of much of my family and I lost several friends. This situation brought stress upon Laura and I, and it contributed to a very depressing Winter and holiday season.
- Come visit us for Bible study at 10:15 AM on Sunday. For directions, please get in touch with me.
- I have a very exciting project that I will announce more about in the near future! Keep your eyes and ears open for that!
- I will be traveling to several locations to speak on lectureships this year. The locations and times will be released as they are announced.
- I am also working on starting a business in website design and technical support. I already have several client and I’ve already started to work for a few of them.
- A friend of mine who runs a publication called Spirit and Life has asked me to be the layout editor of the mail-out and web edition.
We are very excited for this year and we hope that you will join us in our work for the Lord.